be reminded to collect your Job Week Cards latest by this Friday (13 Mar 09), 1.30pm at the Scout Den.
Please adhere to the following instructions.
1. All Scouts are to report to the Scout Den this Sat 14 Mar 09 by 8.30am.
2. Your respective sec 4s Patrol Leaders will take charge of you in the absence of the sec 3s. You are required to perform 4 days of Job Week (14 to 17 Mar) from 9am to 6 pm.
3. Attire for Job Week - Scout Uniform (no beret needed) with comfortable sports shoes. Bring along PE Tees & shorts and a piece of rag.
4. Use the cards from the smallest card number.Use only Black or Blue BALL POINT PEN. Cheap ball point pen like “RED LEAF” brand is recommended.
5. The cards issued to you are NOT TRANSFERABLE. DO not exchange cards with your fellow scouts. All TRANSFER CAN ONLY BE DONE WITH THE CONSENT OF THE SCOUT LEADER. If you’re sick and cannot perform Job Week, please inform your Patrol Leader.
6. The Job Done "Stickers" are strictly to be given to household when a JOB IS DONE. Do not trade the stickers for $ contribution. (Each is given about 40 "stickers" only !)
7. DO NOT hand your daily earning to any Scouts to submit on your behalf. If you cannot make it back in the evening, you must come personally the next morning at 9 am to submit the previous day’s earning. All Job Week Cards issued (used and unused) and $$ must be handed up by the last day of Job Week 7.30pm
Group Scout Leader